Tuesday 23 June 2015

MARY KAY- poem

                 MARY KAY                                                                    




You caused it...
And everyone knows it.

When you are going to a party,
And your face is so messy
I rescue you with a pity.
So that you can look really pretty.

Yes i know...

                                                     And many trousers troop after you like flies

                                                     Trailing you here and there like spies
                                                     Some even take you for Mrs. Nice.
                                                     Not knowing all were lies.

But it's not my fault...

Since 'his' eyes control 'his' mind,
Many minds will likely remain blind.
Oh! what a charming charm to bind.
Sincerely, to me, Mary Kay is kind.

Nemesis...

But what a sorry case for me,
It rained and my face you need to see
How it became a factory of cocoa tea
Just as the sky started to pee.

Metamorphosis...

Different now my face; he chased me away
This time, sadly, my outing didn't pay
And i pray never again to have such a day
When all will know i use Mary Kay.

Since then I've learned to stay indoor
Whenever there will be a downpour.

20-06-2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment